Best price guarantee
Best price guarantee
Hotel Bahía Sur is committed to always offer the best price for your hotel online.
If before booking, or 24 hours after you did with us, you find a rate lower online than ours, we will honor that lower price and we will match your reservation.
Steps to follow:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating us the following information:
- Price you've seen on our website or who have already booked (in this case should also indicate your reservation number).
- Cheapest price you've seen and what page. Remember to be provided for the same room type, dates, number of guests, regime and establishment, and how the same conditions for cancellation, changes, prepayment and all changes relating to booking.
- Attach a screen print of the offer with lower price
Our consultants will review your case and will answer as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions »
- Claims regarding the price guarantee will only be sent by the person who made the booking.
- The fee has to be public and verifiable online.
- In the event that the application "online best price" is for a book with several nights, this warranty is applied to the resulting final price of all nights and not on the part of certain price nights.
The best online price will not be able to apply in the following cases:
- A provider unclear as Priceline.com and Hotwire.com, or any other that prevents the buyer to obtain information of available rooms, the facility name, destination, hotel, etc.. guaranteed until payment.
- A third-party reservations made through portals like voyageprivé.com, bonhocio.com, Groupon and the like.
- A packet rates. These rates include the hotel as part of other services such as airfare, transfers, etc..
- A unpublished fares such as: discounted corporate rates, group rates, meeting rates, etc..
- In tariffs offline (traditional travel agency).
- On fees for sites that offer pay stubs.
Bahia Sur reserves the right to refuse an equalization if you can not verify the availability of the lower rate claimed and to modify and cancel the terms and conditions that govern this warranty.