Information about the coronavirus
For their elaboration they have been based on the information and the legislation published by the authorities and different state, regional and local administrations.
The processes have been prepared with the information and the prevailing circumstances at the time of their elaboration. These processes are dynamic and will be modified if necessary in the face of changing scenarios and / or circumstances.
Among all the measures adopted, the most relevant are:
- Disinfecting rugs at the main hotel entrances.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers distributed throughout the different public areas of the hotel.
- Obligation to wear a mask whenever the distance measures cannot be met.
- Buffet assisted by hotel staff for greater safety and hygiene.
- Hotel disinfection and increased number of cleanings in common areas.
- Disinfection and cleaning of the rooms after each client departure.
- Capacity control in common areas.
- Capacity control in the pool, which can be freely accessed until the maximum permitted capacity is completed.